Fiber Care of Atlanta offers residential carpet cleaning services.
When you hire Fiber Care of Atlanta to professionally clean your carpets, the steps included are:
- Site inspection
- Pre-treating to loosen dirt from carpet fibers
- Extracting soil using detergent and deodorizer
- Rinsing, which helps:
– keep your carpet free from holding residues,
– which could cause your carpet to resoil
- decreases drying time up to 30%
- Applying carpet protector
How often should carpet be cleaned?
We recommend regular carpet cleaning to help prolong the life of your carpet, with a frequency of every six to 12 months.
Fiber Care has received the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). Our recognition by the carpet industry’s leading trade and certification organization holds us to quality standards that mean you can count on us to provide the best carpet cleaning service and value possible.